Saturday, August 12, 2023

Peaceful solitude due to general human disinterest and fickle attention spans

 After a longtime I came back here, to see that its silent out here. Most of us have moved onto newer shinier platforms with mind captivating and then altering algorithms I guess. I remember the time When bloggers were made fun of, I guess we always underestimate our own capabilities, good or bad considering how bloggers have been replaced by short video creators i guess. I love this solitude though. Its like shouting out on the top of a mountain, people can listen to it but the fact that there is no one around to hear it is what makes this solitude all that more beautiful. I have decided to come back here unless google decides to not support this platform anymore, no one can stop me. to all the people who get to read this including my future self, have hope, loneliness can be peaceful and solitude can be granted in the weirdest of ways. 

Although my happiness in being ignored raises a lot of questions, I would like to pursue it rather than question the circumstances of my happiness. Here's to my present and future self and this weird world. 

No comments: